educatortech
educatortech,
46856550

I have a Chubb safe with keypad. The number 3 is continuously

Customer Question

I have a Chubb safe with keypad.
The number 3 is continuously flashing. Advice please. Thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Without knowing your model, the most likely cause is batteries and always the first thing to try on these issues.

For Chubb safes with digital keypads, the batteries will be found behind the keypad. You will lift the keypad and replace the batteries and then put the keypad back into place securely.

Hope this helps.

**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg
Let me know if you need any further assistance. All the best and have a great rest of the week.