Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I have a safe that I lost my combination to and its about

Customer Question

Hi I have a safe that I lost my combination to and its about 10 years old serial number Q054260 model number D880
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
Who is the manufacturer of your safe?
Is it a manual/dial combination or an electronic one?
When was the last time you opened it?
Does it also need a key to open, or just the combination?
Thanks for all your additional information.
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see your safe is made by Sentry. Because combinations are never available online for your safety and protection, your only alternative is to contact Sentry and request your original, factory set combination. Please go to the webpage below and follow all directions:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
As you can see there, if this is urgent and you need the safe opened right away, you can get expedited service and have your combination within 48 hours, for an additional fee. If it's not an emergency, you usually receive your combination within about a week or less.
Another choice, which will be more costly, is to have a local locksmith/safe technician try to get your safe open without drilling out the lock, so it's still usable.
I wish you much good luck with your safe!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher