John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have 2 Ricoh- Cl7300 and a Cl72007300 gets an error SC

Customer Question

I have 2 Ricoh- Cl7300 and a Cl7200
7300 gets an error SC 560
other machine gets sc 542
I replaced the PSU- Power unit
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. When you turn it on now which error do you get? Is it the same number every time? Which machine is getting which error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didnt help- I already told you I replaced the PSU - Power supply ( error code SC 560- still get the error
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please re-read my reply to you. I need the answers to those questions in order to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please read my answer- I told you the error code was the same error code sc560- same machine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HAve you serviced Ricoh printers ( not copiers)? HAve you serviced Ricoh CL7300 printers?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You said you have 2 machines, you sent 2 error numbers. You still have not told me which is getting which error. I am opting out of this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am speaking now of one machine only- relaced the PSU unit in the machine the gets the SC 560 error- the machine is a RICOH- CL7300
you have no experience with CL7300- please dont waste my time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This guy does not Ricoh Printers- he knows general basic overview-- HE doesnt have good English- reading or writing skills- HE did not answer my specific questions- or beging to construct a logical answer based on knowledge of the CL7300 printer.