Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Canon Image Class d340 and the red lite keeps blinking.

Customer Question

I have a Canon Image Class d340 and the red lite keeps blinking. There is no paper jam, what else could it be?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. This usually means that the drum needs to be reset. There is a drum reset button behind the door on the front. If you press and hold this button for several seconds, the light should stop blinking. When it does, you should be okay to resume what you're doing. If there is truly a problem with the drum, the light will come back. Please let me know if you're able to do that successfully, and if you have any other questions. Mike