Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Need a Class 2 transformer A41411CPart HK 195-01T.

Customer Question

Need a Class 2 transformer for Model A41411CPart HK 195-01T. Can Model A4815110T be used as replacement
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Transformer is for a Harmon/Kardon dual speakers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've located a Model A4815110T and would like to know if it compatible with my model since it has the same part #195-01T
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, if the same part number then yes; it should be compatible. Additionally and for confirmation, the important specifications that would have to be identical would be:• INPUT voltage 120VAC;• OUTPUT at 15VAC 1100mA;• type and size of the output plug.