Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Need diagram of wiring on a sentry safe model #msw 3517 serial

Customer Question

need diagram of wiring on a sentry safe model #msw 3517 serial # ***** to Eddie Warren 3801 Chester hwy Eastman Ga31023
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Sentry and other save companies do not release the wiring diagrams or anything internal the locking mechanism on their safe. As you can imagine, this would defeat the purpose of having a safe. Anything like that which would allow other people to access your safe would generally not be desired and that is why they do not have the information. However, if you need the master code for the safe to allow you to open it up, that is something that you can get from Sentry by filling out a form and providing proof of ownership. Here is a link to that page that you can fill out online if this will resolve your issue:http://bitli.es/75kYKQ Please let me know if this information helps or if you still have questions. Mike