Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I just purchased the Sony MDR-XB950BT Wireless Headphone. I

Customer Question

I just purchased the Sony MDR-XB950BT Wireless Headphone. I haven't charged it yet but all of the instructions refer to Android and Google Play. Does this work with iPhone?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Yes. The Sony MDR-XB950BT Wireless Headphone does work with iPhone. Please go through the setup, and for the iPhone, turn on Bluetooth.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
1. Enter pairing mode on the headphone/headset by pressing and holding the POWER button for about 2 seconds when the headset is powered off.2. On the iPhone, go to Settings -> Bluetooth, then make sure it is turned on.3. Select the item MDR-XB950BT when shown in Bluetooth on the phone.4. If passkey (PIN / password ***** passcode) input is prompted on the display of the iPhone, enter 0000.- The headset and the iPhone are paired with each other and connected.Full details:http://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/xb950bt/v1/en/contents/TP0000536385.htmlWhen you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,