Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Just purchased model OA5848 at staples in Avon, MA. Have

Customer Question

Just purchased model OA5848 at staples in Avon, MA. Have followed "gain entry with advanced electronic lock" several times without success.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a floor safe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not a firearm, it's a floor safe.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg. I am sorry to hear about your Sentry safe problem. Did you remove the small screw from both the outside and inside of the safe to activate the safe? When you inserted the new batteries, did you use new Lithium batteries (and not alkaline)? If these are not the issues, can you reply back with the specifics of what is happening? Are you getting lights? A code? Thanks **********What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt. Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg