Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a sentry safe but lost combination. Is there anyway

Customer Question

I have a sentry safe but lost combination. Is there anyway I can get the combination. I have the model number and serial number
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo reset this you need to follow the process on my link below. Its the only way to get the lock opened.https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_CombinationIt may be perceived as a bit of a hassle but as you can understand, it needs to be to ensure the rightful person is opening the safe.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you