Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I am at a conference and my M2 has just told me that the memory

Customer Question

I am at a conference and my M2 has just told me that the memory is full even though I have deleted all the files. Any quick fix? I don't have a manual with me and only have my computer connector charger with me. Thanks.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you attempt to format the recorder, this will remove all recordings but if its not correctly deleting then you need to try this, go to settings, Format, let this complete and tell me if it now functions please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks! A friend fixed it for me. K
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, he would have had to do the instructions I gave. Good it is fixedIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you