Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the same problem, no transformer at all what do suggest,

Customer Question

I have the same problem, no transformer at all what do suggest, I still want to plug it in.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I have no way of referring to the question that brought you here. What device is this, and please elaborate on exactly what the problem is you're having? All I can see is a general question stating " I have the same problem, no transformer".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
easylite three lights needs a plug in toroidal transformer to make it work,wire, no transformer , sorry wasn't paying attention , model number p430-05 . What can I use for the transformer.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have no ideas- there's no information or product manual for this item. I will opt out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Canada , anyway the problem is I don't have a transformer for the easy light which I can't hard wire three light cable kit .
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please click HERE for a replacement transformer.Still, the P430-05 uses 3 x 20 Watt MR16/C bulbs. All of these are rated at 12Volts. A workaround / substitute then would be any transformer that would output 12Volts and capable of at least 60 watts or 5 Amps.