Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My safe is locked and I can not get it open sentry liooes

Customer Question

my safe is locked and I can not get it open sentry liooes hotel safe purchased at coastco march 14 20013 564424 Arlene Hann what should I do ?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had the lid open and it dropped and closed on it,s own when it did that it caught an empty gift bag and closed on it so the gift bag is between the lid and the top of safe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. If the problem is a physical problem with something caught in the door of the safe, you may have to destroy that in order to get it open. That may be what's preventing it. If this is a combination safe that you have, and you think the problem is related to the combination, you can get a copy of the master combination – which is not the one that you set, but the one that is on the safe when it is delivered, by filling out a form at Sentry safe. It should also be inside the cover of the user manual if you still have it. Each combination is unique but it is printed on the inside cover of the user manual what is packed with the safe. If you think it's related to this, let me know and I will give you the precise information you need to get the master combination.