Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a combination sentry safe SW123CS I can not get it open

Customer Question

I have a combination sentry safe SW123CS I can not get it open with the combination. How can I open it>
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. By design, this is not meant to happen – if you cannot get in with the combination there is no quick way to get into the safe, at least without breaking it. Security, even a safe, is a catch 22. However, Sentry does have a master combination for each of their safes. If you still have the original manual this master combination will be inside the manual cover. It will not be the same as the combination you set but it is unique to each safe. If you do not still have the original manual that's okay. You can still fill out a form with Sentry to receive the master combination as long as you provide proof of ownership of the safe. There is a form to do this at the following page:http://bitli.es/75kYKQ Please let me know if you have any questions about filling out the form or about completing the process. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for nothing I already knew that but, it was after hours and I needed to get into my safe. This answer was worthless and a waste of 40 bucks. I FOUND THIS ANSWER ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR FREE !!!!
You're welcome. It seems you are frustrated with the situation, but you have misdirected your anger toward me. When I saw your question I took it and answered it giving you the information for which you were asking. If you found the answer elsewhere, you should have mentioned it in your question. Where you are asked to fill in what you have tried so far, the only thing you said was "everything except drill it out". Based on the information you provided in your question, I answered your question in good faith on my personal time. Please provide a rating accordingly. Mike