John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I ordered two kits from you under my name GERALD *******

Customer Question

I ordered two kits from you under my name GERALD ****, one for me and one for my wife. I registered mine with no trouble, but when she put in the number from her vial she got the answer "that's an incorrect number--Alice ******** #28-3115-0510-1077. So, she is not registered...HELP!-*************
"
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not sell kits.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator