John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I PLAYED A CD ON MY PIONEER CLD-D502 LASERDISC PLAYER. WHEN

Customer Question

I PLAYED A CD ON MY PIONEER CLD-D502 LASERDISC PLAYER. WHEN I PRESS OPEN IT
is not in the load compartment . It stays in the player, I've tried pushing all of the buttons but can't get it out.
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Steve Cromack
(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steve,I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.How old is your DC player?Also are you saying the CD draw doesn't open?Thank you for choosing Just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,I purchased my Pioneer laserdisc player last week on EBAY so I'm not really sure how old it is. The Culture Dog website
indicates this model came out ~1994.To load the CD, I pressed open to have the disc drawer come out. There is a lowered area in the center of the drawer that the CD fits perfectly into. The CD played great with no issues. When I hit open , it is not in the drawer any longer. But I can still play the CD. I just can't figure out how to remove it. I'm also afraid to play a laserdisc.Thank You,Steve Cromack
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Steve, try something for me.Unplug the unit from power. The wait 2 full minutes, next, plug it back in but listen to the unit as you do carefully.Next turn on the unit, and listen carefully as well as pressing eject for the CD let me know if the CD comes out, or if you can hear a faint motor sound for just a second or two?