Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a DR-270HD Casio calculator. It is fairly old

Customer Question

Hello: I have a DR-270HD Casio calculator. It is fairly old and has always worked wonderfully. It is showing 'E' on it and cannot get it to work. Can you help?
Thank You, Diane
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Try resetting the calculator by removing the batteries, leaving it that way for 30 minutes or more, then after that interval, put the batteries back in the way they were, and turn the calculator back On again. Or look on the underside for a pinhole to reset it with - insert a straightened paper-clip into that pinhole, if found, and hold the switch behind the pinhole down for at least 10 seconds, to reset the calculator and hopefully cure the error. Tell me how that goes, and if it doesn't help with or change the error, then I will advise you further.