John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have been using the vivoactive two months now

Customer Question

I have been using the vivoactive for almost two months now and decided to download the Tri App for my upcoming event. It downloaded okay but I was playing with the app and fell asleep for the night. When I woke up my watch was dead due to the GPS feature being used all night. I put it on the charger, when it got to 69% I removed it planning to use it for my morning run, but I couldn't get the screen to switch back so I let it finish recharging. Well I still can not get it to do anything. I tried resetting it by turning it off for holding the button for 15 seconds and then restarting by holding for one second. It comes on but does NOTHING! It has the word Garmin but goes no where and even the backlight feature isn't coming on.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.How old is your Garmin Watch?Thank you for choosing Just Answer.