Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I havea set of MIDLAND portable walkie-talkie. Those you charge

Customer Question

I havea set of MIDLAND portable walkie-talkie. Those you charge on a base conected to the wall.On my last trip to Europe I connected it to a 220 wall socket the base smoke, but the Wilkie talkie are still working. Can some tell me if I have to buy just the base and where can I buy it.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes you don't need the walkie talkies just the base.The best place for that would be:http://123radios.com/Motorola-Walkie-Talkie-Accessories.aspPlease visit that site for this site, they have been great in the past with there service and should be able to order you the base you need.Irs best to call them for this part: Toll-Free 877*412*3738 Thank you and have a great day.Please rate my service kindly at this time.Tech Michael