Chris Miller
Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
22285537

How do I change the battery?

Customer Question

how do I change the battery?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need to change the battery on my Sentry Safe.... I don't know how to do this......
Expert:  Chris Miller replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thanks for the question. To remove and replace your Sentry Safe batteries, use the following steps: Step 1Pull the plastic battery compartment out from inside the door. Step 2Remove all four of the old batteries and replace them with fresh AAA alkaline batteries -- don't mix old and new batteries. Avoid using non-alkaline or rechargeable batteries in the safe. Make sure that the new batteries' - and + symbols match up with those on the battery slots.No codes will be erased when the batteries are replaced.Step 3Slide the refilled battery compartment back into the safe. Hope this helps!