Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

In april i purchased amazon prime .00. then in june

Customer Question

in april i purchased amazon prime for 99.00. then in june after a power surge my kindle fire was wiped clean. how do i get my stuff back? Can someone from amazon call me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm sorry to hear that.You can have this reset by Amazon, to get in touch with them they will call you.First log in to your Amazon Account, then scroll to the bottom, and click help.You can then select an issue or describe the problem. But you must locate the button that says "CALL ME" they will call you once you have entered your phone # ***** me know if you need any more assistance with this.Have a great weekend and please rate kindly before you go!Tech Michael