Eric, Technician
Experience:  30 year experience with TV repair, about 15 on computers.
22241082

I need to return a pair of shoes . What do I need to do

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** here to help youPlease read the return policy on your receipt, return instruction may be on your receipt.If its less than 30 days you should bring everything back to the place of purchase.Where did you purchase the shoes?Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
Return PolicyOnline Purchases: We hope you will be completely satisfied with every product purchased from our website, but if for any reason you are not, simply return your unworn product within 90 days for a full refund. Follow our simple online returnprocess and retrieve a FREE pre-paid return label – or return your online purchase to the nearest Clarks retail store. In-Store Purchases: We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please return your unworn product with original receipt to your nearest Clarks retail store within 90 days for a full refund or exchange. If you do not have your original receipt, or if it’s been longer than 90 days, you’ll be issued a store credit for the current retail price of the unworn product
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I hope my answer helped you if not please respond and I'll try to answer any questions you have
Thanks
Eric JA