Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

On the second of this month, I purchased a model SRP5107/27

Customer Question

On the second of this month, I purchased a model SRP5107/27 remote control for my new Sanyo TV. This remote works well turning the TV off or turning it on, but nothing else. Is this remote compatible with a Dish Network receiver? The RCA remote I have now works with the receiver and nothing else.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Try programming the remote. It is a universal remote that is programmable for various devices, including some Dish network boxes. It also ought to be programmable for the other devices, given the right codes being programmed into it. If you know the maker and model of the devices it does not work with yet, let me know, and I will advise you further.