Steven, Technician
Experience:  30 years in the repair and installation of consumer electronics, home theater audio distribution.
59014109

My 10" Sylvannia picture frame did not include a remote. Is

Customer Question

My 10" Sylvannia picture frame did not include a remote. Is there some where that I can order a replacement?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** is remote a available for it it is 29.95 would you like me to link you over to it?
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
I see you are not on line so I will go head and send you a link to the remote, I would ask though if this a brand new unit I would think the dealer may take it back and provide you with one that has the remote included? Please do NOT rate if I have not provided you with what you need. Just reply and will try to assist further.>> Click Here<<