Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I can't get golf courses to show up on my vivoactive. I have

Customer Question

I can't get golf courses to show up on my vivoactive. I have the garmin connect app downloaded on my smartphone (Samsung S6) and they download fine there onto my smartphone garmin connect app, but can't get them to transfer over to watch after sync. Was able to get a few courses initially transferred over, but then it stopped. Only have 4 courses downloaded onto watch, and I regularly play about 8. I have tried everything. I give up. Help
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.May I have the model # ***** your Garmin?Also how old the unit is?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure where to find model #. On box of vivoactive is 010-01297-00Unit came 3 days ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that the model # ***** be on the unit.But this problem can affect these all.I will send you an offer so we can talk on the phone. If this is acceptable please first rate kindly here, and then accept the TOS you get and please include your phone # ***** I will call you at your convenience;-)Thank youTech Michael