Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a telex 4000 projector. Where can I obtain a manual

Customer Question

I have a telex 4000 projector. Where can I obtain a manual and parts lists?
Joe Braly
Florida
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I think this will require doing this the old way. I don't think there any digital copies out there – at least none that I can find. But you can often get them on specialty sites like the corner of eBay that is for projectors here's a link to what I'm talking abouthttp://bitli.es/AHRqJo There manuals and other parts listed there on a daily basis so they do change frequently if you don't see what you want just the saved search and for and it will alert you when something comes up for sale that matches that. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine functions. Moves tray. Lamp comes on. Mirrors have come loose soooo no light projects or reflexes onto built in screen. Haven't tested audio yet. Looked on eBay for manual or service manual. Happy with electronic format if you can suggest where. Thanks you. Oh yes, if a part is needed? Why in universe should I begin to look? Joe Braly.
Joe, your best bet for parts would be to get another one that is non-working. At least I would be the most cost-effective way. The parts for this will be difficult to find and if you do find the new would be pretty expensive. As I said, there isn't an electronic version of this manual. This is often the case with older manuals because they were not published digitally.