Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

My neat scanner just stopped working. I've lost all my data

Customer Question

My neat scanner just stopped working. I've lost all my data that was in it.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There is a procedure to try to recover the lost data (as this is time sensitive so want to focus on this first).
Can you use my link below please and follow the procedure to try to recover your data back
https://www.neat.com/helpcenter/recovering-lost-data/
Once completed, let me know and we can look at why the scanner has stopped working.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please