John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a panasonic Blu-ray Disc Home Theatre Sound system Model

Customer Question

I have a panasonic Blu-ray Disc Home Theatre Sound system Model No SC-BT230, Serial No MG0DA001765A The player is about 4 years old. When I switch it on Please Wait comes up followed by the No 76 and then it switches off. I have tried all the suggestions listed under "Messages" in the instruction book but nothing works. Any suggestions?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, the described symptom and error code almost always point to an internal hardware issue.Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multimeter and even a soldering iron?Equally important, could you make use of the repair/Service Manual or at the very least, the schematic diagrams?