Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Celestron Refractor Telescope: The elevation screw is jammed

Customer Question

Celestron Refractor Telescope: The elevation screw is jammed with the elevation at 40 dgrees. The azimuth screw seems entirely disengaged
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. How long have you had the scope? This particular model comes with a two-year warranty. If you are still within that warranty period, then I would suggest just letting them take care of it. If that's the case their phone number is(###) ###-####If not, you'll be mostly on your own to make the repair. If that's the case then you cannot fix yourself, let me know and I will see if I can help you find the parts replacements.