Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

We have forgotten our combonation to our safe, we have our

Customer Question

We have forgotten our combonation to our safe, we have our keys but that does us no good at this point, please help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You will have to apply formally to the company that made the safe. If it is a Sentry Safe, there is a good established procedure for doing so. (If it is some other manufacturer's safe, though, it may not be so easy and established.)Proof of original ownership (e.g. a bill of sale for the safe) is most likely to be required by any maker of safes. (Please be advised that a safe is just that: if well-designed, there is no fast way into it without the combination/code/key.) https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combinationis the page that instructs the owner how to go about getting the combination back, for the safe. I hope that this advice helps. (If it's not a Sentry Safe, let me know what the maker's name is, and I will try to find appropriate advice.)