Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

HELP. I just purchased a Coolpix AW120 and mistakenly set the

Customer Question

HELP. I just purchased a Coolpix AW120 and mistakenly set the language to German. How do I undo and set for English?
Thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL. THANK YOU.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Ok. Press the MENU button and select the wrench icon (on the left side of the screen). You will then need to count down to the 15th item in that list which is Language (if it was in English). Press OK and then select English.
That SHOULD work. If it is not the 15th item in that list, try the 14th or 16th but it should be the one above 'TV Settings' and hopefully TV should be TV in any language.
Give it a try. If you have no luck, let me know and we can try again.
I'll be here.
Steve