John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I can't open my electronic safe. new batteries but keeps transmitting

Customer Question

i can't open my electronic safe. new batteries but keeps transmitting wrong code
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
If you are in possession of your owner's manual, the default PIN and instructions regarding how to reset your combination should be included on it.
If the manual does not contain the information you require, you will need to contact the manufacturer to obtain information on how to reset or change your combination after proving ownership of the safe, by submitting a notarized letter. You will find information from the manufacturer at the sites below:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination <=== CLICK HERE
If you prefer to call, you can do it at 1-***-***-****
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!