Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

My Sentry safe would not open with the combination, so I located

Customer Question

My Sentry safe would not open with the combination, so I located the key, opened it, went and bought 4 new AA batteries at CVS, put the bateries in the door of the safe, closed the safe, put in the combination and it still does not work!.....Do I have to start over, or take the whole thing off the wall and send it to you for a replacement? Or make up a new combination?
June 26, 2015. ...Betty Matthews
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Betty, I'm sorry to hear that. Please make sure the batteries are Duracell Alkaline only. And then check the battery contacts in te safes battery compartment make sure they look bright and shiny clean otherwise you will have this problem. You can clean them with a bit of rubbing alcohol on a q tip;-)If this doesn't help, please call: 1-***-***-**** for further assistance on this.I will stick with you until you have this working,please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)Thank you and have a great day Betty!Tech Michael