Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We purchased the Panasonic HC-X1000 and cannot figure

Customer Question

Hello we purchased the Panasonic HC-X1000 and cannot figure out how to turn on the night mode 0 lux mode
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, there is no special setting needed to turn on 0 Lux Night Mode capability. This feature is achieved automatically when the built-in Infrared light is turned on while the INFRARED REC is set to ON.