Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

How do you set an august steiner as8119ttb watch?

Customer Question

how do you set an august steiner as8119ttb watch?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi you have a very good quality watch and they don't post information about that one online.You can however get the user manual for that watch for a small fee from August Steiner directly.Here is their contact information, its best to call them for this:August Steiner449 20th Street Brooklyn, NY 11215 Phone:(###) ###-####lease rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)I will stick with you until your watch is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael