John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I was browsing. Got a pop up - - ATTENTION Your mobile device

Customer Question

I was browsing. Got a pop up - - ATTENTION Your mobile device has been blocked up for safety reasons. - - Amount of fine is $250 you can settle with PayPal.
I tried shutting it down, but it doesn't go away.
How can I get rid of it?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
You need to find out which app is giving you this ransonware virus and delete it.
Please click here ===> http://www.pcrisk.com/computer-technician-blog/viruses/8432-how-to-remove-android-ransomware-viruses and scroll down until you see "How to remove “Your device has been blocked” ransomware from an Android tablet of phone?"
Follow steps 1 to 4 and delete the problematic app also.
If you can't find what's the problematic app you will need to reset the Kindle Fire to factory settings.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!