Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

How can I delete all pictures from my nikon 600d. It says

Customer Question

How can I delete all pictures from my nikon 600d. It says OUT OF MEMORY when I try and use it. I have problems with my download program and it should ask me if I want to delete and it doesnt, so manual solution to delete
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To manually delete the photos in order to free up memory on the camera,
Display the photograph you wish to delete
The location of the current image is shown by an icon at the bottom left corner of the display.
Press the button with the trash can on it. A confirmation
dialog will be displayed; press the trash
button again to delete the image and return
to playback.
Keep doing this till you have removed all the pictures you wish to delete to allow enough memory to be free.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you