John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421
Consumer Electronics

I have "Kidde" smoke alarms in my house model i12020ACA that

are going off without any... Show More
are going off without any reason. They have an installed date of Feb.08, 2014 and a sticker that says replace by the year 2026. Can you suggest a solution?
Regards
Derek
Category: Consumer Electronics
replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Please try with new and good quality batteries, it that does not fix the issue, then the units are defective, unfortunately.
The Kidde i12020ACA comes with 5 year warranty, so please call Customer Service Department at 1-***-***-****.
Thank you!
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!