Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

The TC55As680U got good reviews is thetc50cx 600u have the

Customer Question

The TC55As680U got good reviews is thetc50cx 600u have the same quality? I am looking for something simple to play dvd's.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes, then tc50cx 600u is a 4K ultra HD TV, on par with the tc50cx 600u and includes the same amount of Apps
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you