John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have set up my husbands vivofit and now I am trying to set

Customer Question

I have set up my husbands vivofit and now I am trying to set up mine. When I set it up it tells me my Garmin Express launcher is already set up and will not allow me to create an account for me. Can you help? We will have the same log on since we only have one computer.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Even if you have one computer you can create and use two accounts. Log Out from the current account, then sign up again for your second vivofit using your email address (or a different email address than the one used for your husband).
Then after you use one account, log out, so you can always log in again when the account you need to.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!