John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I lost the combination to my safeNeed help finding a way

Customer Question

I lost the combination to my safe
Need help finding a way to open it
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
What's your safe brand and model?
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
World Reserve Monetary Exchange
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
As I understand it, World Monetary Exchange Reserve is in the business of selling collectible(?) coins/currency and adds the safe as a 'bonus' incentive. World Monetary Exchange does not seem to be in the safe business; however, since they provided the safe, it is their obligation to supply your combination number if you have lost it.
I have two phone numbers from this company, which you can try, to get Customer Service to help you retrieve your combination: Mandi-Executive Assistant: 1-***-***-****
Client Satisfaction Department: 1-***-***-****
If your safe came with any paperwork and/or a manila envelope, those should include the combination, if you can locate them.
Combinations are never available online for your safety and security. The safe's manufacturer is the only one who can supply this information, after you prove safe ownership with a notarized statement. If you need to get into the safe immediately, your only other option is to call a local safe technician/locksmith who might be able to get the safe open without ruining it, or it might have to be drilled open, rendering it unusable. This company is nationwide and may have an office near you:
http://www.clearstar.com/
I wish you much good luck with your safe!
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!