AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

I have owned my safe over 10 years at least. Had combonation

Customer Question

I have owned my safe over 10 years at least. Had combonation on manual, can`t find it. Can I change it, or, and I had to do this before, get the one that came with it. AN3877, AN791570
Ted Teague
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist. Can you please verify the Model number of the safe?Unable to find any by either of the numbers posted.Also, the Manufacturer? Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Those are the only two numbers on the outside of the safe.
Ok,Is there a name on the safe anywhere to determine who made the safe?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sentry
Ok, thanks for the information.With Sentry Safes, they have a set procedure you must foollow to get the originalcombination for the safe.CLICK HERE and you you will get their main start page.In the Model number put your number AN3877In the serial number put your number AN791570Then click continue and proceed with all the stepsthat they require.That is the only way to get the combination, unfortunately without the useof a local Locksmith , which can get very expensive. It is a choice howevershould you choose.They go through this procedure to insure you are the owner and the safe has not been stolen etc.It is for your protection.Now, if you registered your safe with Sentry when purchased, you will be able to access the safe combination very quickly with all your original information by CLICKING HEREThanks