Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have the hitachi 60vx915 and i think the cooling fan has

Customer Question

i have the hitachi 60vx915 and i think the cooling fan has stopped working( temp light on for a couple of months). haven't been successful finding a replacement fan online. any suggestion?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I couldn't see one online either, but call 904- 579- 4983 as these guys sell a huge range of parts including cooling fans so should be able to get it for you and sent out.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you