Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

The back of the vas on my nook tablet is badly cracked. The

Customer Question

The back of the vas on my nook tablet is badly cracked. The sales clerk atthe b&N STORE TOLD ME IND A REPAIR SHOP LOCALLY BUT I'M NOT FINDING ANYTHING. DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF AUTHORIZEDrepair shops?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nook case
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You wont get this problem fixed. The reason is the cost of repair would exceed the value of the Nook itself which is why they do not repair.
The only thing you can really get repaired is the screen when this cracks as its just a plate of plastic, but for your issue you would need to entire case replaced and no company offers this as no one is willing to pay as it would be cheaper to just purchase a replacement Nook.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you