Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

How do unlock the region code on an LG BR625T?

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. A lot of these models are chipped and can not be unlocked. Were you told it was a region free player?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Ok the reason I asked is because some people have been selling chipped players on sites like eBay while claiming they can be set to region free. If that was the case you can usually get your money back. I really wish I could tell you differently but your model can not have the region changed it is fixed by the chip inside the player. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your LG.
.