Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I had a straight talk phone(###) ###-####and it died. I bought

Customer Question

I had a straight talk phone(###) ###-####and it died. I bought another straight phone(###) ###-#### ***** do have a monthly contract. I would like you to change my new phone(###) ###-####number to my old phone's number(###) ###-#### ***** serial number on my new phone is 014279001837958. I tried to do it myself but I am 77years old and because of my medical condition I had trouble changing the numbers. Please help. Thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Due to privacy and security reasons, you have to do this yourself but I will assist you with this.
What you do is go to my link below
https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/a/options/phone
Choose to Transfer my existing Straight Talk service
Click continue and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transfer and this will do it for you.
I can also do these steps for you directly on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.