Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have had a Nook Glowlight 1/2 years and have never

Customer Question

I have had a Nook Glowlight for 1 1/2 years and have never run into this problem. When I turn Wi-Fi on, shortly thereafter is says "disconnected." Attempting to reconnect, I pressed my home connection site and entered what I thought was my password. This did not help. I'm not 100% sure the password ***** entered was the right one so I decided to try another one but there is no opportunity to enter a different password. When I press the home connection site the screen says either Forget or Connect. Help. I am lost without this Nook!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the power to your wifi router please.
Then hold the power button on the NOOk until it switches off.
Then wait 5 minutes.
Power on the wifi router.
Wait 5 minutes, turn on the Nook and tell me if you can now connect to your wireless network.
Let me know the results please