Russell A.
Russell A., Technician
Experience:  30 years of broadcast television, technical and engineering experience.
24675295

How do I get the camera to give me more light. I have put the

Customer Question

How do I get the camera to give me more light. I have put the botton on for more light but still can't get enough. I am using it in a night club to tape my husband on stage
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell A. replied 1 year ago.
In shooting mode, press the multi-selector (the joystick switch to the left of the start/stop switch) in the upward direction (marked EV+). This will increase the Exposure Compensation (raising the sensitivity) allowing the camera to detect more light. The maximum value is +2, that should be displayed on the screen when you do this. This will give you the most light that this camera can receive.
If you require additional information, please use the Reply to EXPERT to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.
If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that really helped.
Expert:  Russell A. replied 1 year ago.
You are quite welcome! Please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.
Thank you
Expert:  Russell A. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you