John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I had to move my save to a new location.... now i have no power...scw3

Customer Question

I had to move my save to a new location.... now i have no power...scw3910 bd327565....
can you help?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
Please provide full details on your problem, along with the make, and model # ***** your unit with the trouble.
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Tech Michael
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/9564e-move-save-new-location-no-power-scw3.html?src=pql&sso=1#ixzz3cxC1FmE2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a SECNTRY SAFE .....SCW3910 BD327565 fingerprint lock technology
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Let me research this for you its a a very busy day here I will be back with you in a few hours with the correct information and thank you for your patience.