Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician
Experience:  IT Technician at Tech Amelia
78724427

I have a small safe w 4 digit pin code key pad and credit card

Customer Question

I have a small safe w 4 digit pin code key pad and credit card bar code scanner. The safe is locked and not responding to either form of entry. How do I get it opened. We bolted it to our bedroom floor now don't know where keyhole access point is. What can we do to open it?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.
When we run into this issue, the batteries go dead. In order to replace the batteries, you can easily pop off the keypad where the batteries can then be exposed and replaced.
Let me know.
*Please Choose A Star Rating (or Smiley Face) On This Page Then Click Submit To Rate Your Professional Who Helped You.
Ratings Are Their Personal Background and Positive Ratings Help Their Score. JustAnswer Is Always Here To Answer Your Questions.
Chris