Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I need to transfer one loan officers phone calls to his cell

Customer Question

I need to transfer one loan officers phone calls to his cell phone, how do I do that?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Depending upon your exact model of phone system box (the central box, possibly in a back room, to which all your phone station's phone lines lead) you would need to do this or that.
But it may help you to know, the exact terms for the task would be
'Forwarding to an outside line'
or
'Forwarding to an outside number'.
And that's essentially what the needed configuration would called, and what it would do.
As I said, depending upon the phone system's maker and model # (the central phone system box, not the phone stations!), this would require one of various operations. But one thing is sure for all those operations: you would need 'administrator' access to the phone system box. (Except, perhaps and only perhaps, in the case of some very capable phone stations.)